We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Piping Engineer to join our client on a permanent basis in London. Our client specialises in the engineering design and provision of mooring systems, including turrets and spread mooring systems. Due to continued growth and development they are currently seeking a Lead Piping Engineer to join their expert team.
The selected candidate will have a number of roles and responsibilities including:
- Leading the project piping team, managing a small team of professionals.
- Produce project documents including PIDs, PFDs, line sizing report and pipe stress report.
- Perform basic process calculations and interpret and interrogate HYSYS models.
- Familiarity with major classification society rules (DNV, ABS, LR, BV).
- Review project vendor deliverables and site attendance.
- Support bidding technical work by review of client BoD, creation of preliminary PFD and piping layout.
- Support bidding commercial work by liaising with valves and other piping equipment vendors.
- Proficient with the use of Caesar II and Plant 3D software.
- Previous experience with FPSO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT literacy
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on and ask for Ashley Clarke, or email Ashley.Clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13980, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
- Oil & Gas
- Caesar II
- Plant 3D
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job