Lead PHP Developer
£55k - £60k
Start date: ASAP
Revere has partnered with a digital communications brands who require a Lead PHP Developer to join their growing team.
The company have established themselves as a digital disruptor with their proprietary technology platform helping brands like Pepsico, Rolex and Sky get more customers.
As a Lead PHP Developer reporting straight into the head of the department you will have the opportunity to help evolve the platform and get heavily involved with solving complex problems.
The Lead PHP Developer will work on a highly complex product, following best practices and writing clean, testable code. You will manage a small team of mid-weight developers who are fairly self-sufficient.
This role would suit a Lead PHP Developer who wants to be part of a very special platform and join a great team. There’s no micromanagement or crazy hours with this company.
Lead PHP Developer required skills:
- Have worked extensively with PHP5/7
- Have worked with relational databases, mostly MySQL
- Able to work from initial brief and able to architect (if needed)
- Have a keen eye to keep up to speed with the latest trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company
- Able to use own initiative and lead when needed
- Solve issues with promptness and efficientness
- Able to communicate needs and requirements
Lead PHP Developer Benefits:
- Generous holiday
- Ongoing training and development
- Be part of a quick growth phase
- Ongoing salary reviews
Revere is acting as a talent partner regarding this job. If you have the right skills, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We don’t expect this job to stay around for very long.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'