Lead PHP Developer Fully Remote
Lead PHP Developer | Fully Remote
Tech Stack: LAMP, PHP7, CodeIgniter (or other framework - Laravel, Symfony, Cake, Phalcon etc), CI, CD
? Remote based (Fully)
? Global Leader who have recently received significant investment
? Impactful work
Not all organisations are created equally when it comes to looking after their people. This organisation, in my humble opinion, have nailed it.
They put their people first, genuinely. They want their people to grow both in their professional careers, but also personally. In their eyes life should be about a lot more than just work. This organisation give you the time, space and autonomy to realise that.
They are advocates of remote working and have the a set-up that is conducive to getting the best out of their developers.
What they do…
They have several platforms that facilitate learning globally. Many of the world's biggest, most reputable organisations use their software. It's also worth mentioning they've secured significant investment recently (several million) which will drive their continued growth!
What they need…
- A passionate PHP Developer ideally in a Senior/Lead position
- Someone who has a track record of delivering scalable web apps
- MVC framework experience - Ideally CodeIgniter, Laravel or Symfony but others will work (Phalcon, Cake etc)
- Agile / Scrum understanding
- Git, TDD, BDD
- Any devops skills will be well received (continuous integration | deployment + Jenkins etc)
What you'll get in return for you talents…
- Salary to £60,000
- A super flexible working environment that unlike other jobs at this level, won't require you to put your personal/family life second.
- Socials & team get togethers - lots of these to make sure the team connect
- 25 days holiday which increases year on year to 30 days
- Dedicated R&D time - a protected day each month where you can learn whatever you please (how great is this!)
- The opportunity to get involved in lots of charity work through the business - they support some awesome charities through both donations and time. You can play a part in giving back.
- A commitment to using the latest and greatest tech
- Lots of other little perks!
Interested - apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'