With a total of 6 successful sites, Lovell Sports has over 25 year's experience in the Sports industry, we moved from our retail shops to online e-commerce in 1998 with the launch of Lovell Rugby, now the World's largest online rugby store.
Since then we have established and maintained our presence within both the Football and Netball markets and we are now looking for a Lead Photographer to continue to grow the Lovell Sports brand.
Responsible for all Lovell Sports photo needs, including the creation and management of the quality of visual content seen by Lovell Sports customers.
1. a) Responsible to: Design Manager,
2. b) Liaison with: Design, Warehouse, Content Writer.
Main tasks of job:
- To assist the Design Manager in the effective planning and implementation of shoots when required
- Work with Product Admin team to gain knowledge of all stock due to arrive
- Work with Warehouse Manager to ensure all stock is delivered to Photography dept.
- Organise models attendance and availability
- Quality check all images are on the site in a timely manner
- To liaise with Designers to develop briefs and requirements in line with deadlines
- To demonstrate an advanced level of organisational skills when planning shoots to ensure opportunities are maximised
- To representative Lovell Sports at various sporting events
- To working alongside Marketing in creating engaging shoots with professional players and associates
- Creation of social images
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of images at all times
- Conduct daily product photography (including setting up cameras, equipment and lighting)
- Collaborate with members of the marketing and merchandising team to ensure all photography content created in the studio meets established standards
- Advanced post-editing of photos including colour corrections and cropping
- To effectively organise and manage workload and workflow for the team
- Advising and training junior staff on equipment
- Advising lighting for design shots
- Sending finalised shots for approval from various brands
Hours of work Monday - Friday, 9am -5.30pm
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job