Lead Pension Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Pension Administrator to be based at HSBC in Whiteley. This role would be suitable for someone with 2-3 years' pensions administration experience, however less will be considered.
As a Lead Pension Administrator, you will be responsible for playing an active part in system development, reviewing and enhancing processes and procedures.
• Coaching and training junior members of the team on role specific tasks
• Ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely manner
• Liaising with internal and external advisers and clients
• Ensuring team deadlines are met
The ideal candidate:
• Attention to detail and a right first time approach
• Great communication skills, with the ability to effectively converse with a wide range of parties
• In depth knowledge of both the administrative and technical aspects of SIPPs/DC pensions
• Prior knowledge of the FCACASS rules
• Previous experience using the Delta SIPP Pro administration system would be advantageous
• Willingness to learn and expand on current skills and knowledge
This is a contract role until December 2018 with the potential to be extended further. The day rate is £180.
- Communication Skills
- Technical Aspects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job