Lead Penetration Tester
X4 Technology are currently working to find a Lead Penetration Tester on behalf of one of our Leeds based clients. The client is a rapidly expanding cyber-security and technology specialist operating across the private and public sectors.
As the Lead, you’ll have direction over various elements of the division (including building up and shaping the offensive-security function). For the right applicant, this would be an excellent opportunity to apply your skills and experience in penetration testing to build a team at the forefront of the security industry.
- Oversee/ perform web-application, wireless, and infrastructure penetration tests.
- Provide mentorship and training to junior/ associate level Penetration Testers.
- Develop testing methodologies and security tools as necessary to best assess clients.
- Ensure the quality and clarity of reports across the division, so that clients understand the necessary steps following evaluations.
- Work towards conducting red-team engagements.
Essential Experience/ Skills:
- At minimum, 1 years’ experience penetration testing professionally.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Strong understanding of a broad range of areas within Cyber Security, e.g. firewalls, SIEM tooling, networking.
- Demonstrable experience administering training to junior/ associate level penetration testers.
- Industry recognised certifications including CRT/CCT, QSTM/SST, OSCP/OSCE/ CSTM/CSTL.
- Strong competencies with one or more programming/ scripting language, e.g. Python, C#, Bash.
- Around 95% of the role can be conducted either from the HQ in Leeds or from Home, although up to around 5% travel may be required in particular circumstances.
If this sounds like something you would be interested to discuss in greater depth, apply or send an up to date CV to and we can run through the role in more detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'