Exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Penetration Tester to be part of a reputable organisation in Oxford.
My client offers a very competitive salary and offers benefits such as a pension, car allowance, flexible working and security conferences, depending on the role.
The role is mainly as a penetration tester, with options for research and development, and to work in other areas of information security consultancy. There are opportunities to improve your qualifications, mentor others, and work with a wide variety of technologies and organisations.
The Lead Penetration Test Consultant role has these main requirements:
• OSCP, CREST CRT or equivalent certification
• Experience of a range of penetration testing services, including network and web application penetration testing
• Experience of leading customer engagements on site
• Experience of working alone on jobs and in teams
• Strong communication skills
• Strong at writing technical reports, and strong at writing executive summaries that report the main issues to a non-technical people
Applicants must possess a valid work permit/visa to work in the UK.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job