The Para-planner’s role is to provide a high level of support to the advisers in their position of advising the clients. The main duties of this role are as follows:
• Undertake valuations and valuation summaries.
• Package adviser reports.
• Complete investment strategy documents and prepare as appropriate advisers’ suitability letters, LPA work, Wills and Probate work, SIPP reviews, and shadow report writing.
• Keep product and fund knowledge and application through investment strategies up to date, in order to select appropriate products for clients’ needs and circumstances.
• Takes responsibility and ownership of a client panel.
• Preparation for meetings, assisting the adviser in anticipating a clients’ needs and requirements.
• Client liaison, providing information where required and meeting general levels of service that the company adheres to.
• Appropriate research completed and on file to support any recommendations made by an adviser.
• Undertaking bespoke research and analysis when required.
1. Experience of Para-planning/Financial services administration
2. Certificate qualified
3. Diploma qualified
4. Existing examinations towards achieving Diploma qualification or the desire to complete the examination to become qualified
Knowledge/Understanding Essential Desirable
1. Working Knowledge of Excel and MS products
2. Knowledge of Financial Services
3. Knowledge of Iress / Watermark programs
4. IT literate
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job