Location: South East London
Job Title: Subject Lead of English
I have a school based in SE London that is looking to recruit a Subject Lead of English for a Permanent role. The position commences in September. This is a good school and would be perfect for someone looking to secure their next post and gain substantial experience or a step up in their career.
The school provides an exciting, personalised learning curriculum, which supports and challenges all of their students and is at the heart of their teaching and learning philosophy. They ensure that all teaching and support staff have access to the highest quality training programmes to provide the most innovative and cutting edge learning opportunities for every student.
To be considered for this job post you must be:
- A dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with high expectations in your own classroom as well as others.
- Fully committed to learning, high quality teaching and raising standards of all students.
- Passionate about your subject; able to inspire and motivate students and staff.
- Committed to ensuring all students reach their potential.
- Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges, whilst maintaining your sense of humour and care for young people.
- Capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working.
- A role model their students and staff.
To be considered for this job role you will need to have the following:
- English related degree
- Good behavioural management skills
- Punctual and enthusiastic
Do not forget TLTP's Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meet our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job