Lead Occupational Therapist
Lead Occupational Therapist ( Part-Time )
Salary: £36,900 (Pro-rata)
Specialty: Slow-Stream Rehabilitation Service and Complex Disability Management
Our hospital is now looking for a Lead Occupational Therapist to join our Specialist Brain Injury and Neurological Care Service. The hospital is a specialist centre, providing both long and short-term person-centred rehabilitation, care and support for male and female adults with a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions.
We would like our Lead Occupational Therapist to work strongly as part of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute their expertise to ensure we can deliver the outstanding assessment, care and support for our patients that they deserve.
In return we offer:
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
- BSc in Occupational Therapy (or equivalent)
- HCPC registration
- 2 years' experience in a similar setting as a Senior Occupational Therapist
If you have the right skill set to apply for this position, please email your CV to or call .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'