Be a part of a highly recognised, national care company who strive for the highest standards at all times. Work as an invaluable part of an existing staff team to excel the standards of the home as a whole. You will support alongside other management to promote the needs of the business and ensure the team is able to provide the highest nursing care possible.
As a Unit Manager you will receive great benefits including
- a very attractive salary of £37,752
- a personalised development plan to set you up for success
- Ongoing, market-leading training
Within the role, you will be expected to:
- make certain that your residents needs are continually met and assessed.
- present a kind, compassionate manner to all residents to ensure that their independence and dignity is ensured at all times
- work alongside the Registered Manager to make certain that the standards in the home are kept to the highest standard including preparing for audits
The ideal nurse for this position will have
- Registered Managers Award Level 4 or Leadership in Management in Care Level 4/5
- A positive, can-do attitude to help motivate your team to uphold the best standards of nursing care.
- An active NMC registration without restrictions
Could this be your perfect match? Call Sam today on or email to find out more.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- clinical manager
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- charge nurse
- Registered Nurse Mental Health
- Pallative Care
- lead nurse
- General Nursing
- unit lead