Role: Head Nurse - Clinical (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £34,500 per annum
Dean Healthcare is one of the leading recruitment providers within the Health & Social Care sector throughout the region. We are currently recruiting for Head Nurse in Cheltenham with a specialist care provider of Elderly and dementia care.
The Home is a 50 bed Nursing/Residential home attached to a 15 bed Intermediate care facility, located in within a short walk of Charlton Kings, a suburb of Cheltenham. The home is well established which have forged strong community links to ensure a transparent approach to living and working within a care home. The Home Manager who ensures that all staff are well supported to achieve their own developmental aspirations. The Ashley Unit provides an invaluable rehabilitation service that enables residents to be reskilled and relocate back to their own homes. This purpose-built building provides a supportive environment for residents and the team alike.
For this role you must have:
- A Nurse Qualification either RGN or RMN and currently be registered with the NMC.
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks relating to Care Homes.
- Previous leadership or management practice.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
In return for your passion and commitment the client offers desirable benefits package including
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pay for the renewal of your NMC PIN.
- Support with your continual professional development.
- Access to a specialist internal and external training.
- "My Reward" giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much
For further information regarding the role please call Nicole on or email .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'