Lead Node.js Developer
Our client, a non-profit organisation based in Cambridge who deal with the publication of scientific research, are looking to recruit a Lead Node.js Developer to join and lead their development team.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in software development, working across a variety of projects and technologies. Candidates should also have experience in the following areas;
* Open source technology (Node, Express, React, Redux, Webpack, SASS, Python, PHP)
* Saltstack to code and define Infrastructure
* Portable open-server technology (Vagrant, Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, Nginx)
* Open-source continuous integration and testing (selenium, Mocha, Jenkins, Behat, Pytest, PHPUnit)
* Monitoring, logging and metrics (InfluxDB/Graphite, Grafana, New Relic and Loggly)
The successful candidate will work on our clients development, automation, monitoring, architecture and testing of the system they are currently developing alongside other non-profits organisations and publishers. One project you will be spending a lot of time on is the development of a new tool that is to be customised and adapted for their usage.
* Non-profit organisation
* Exciting technologies and projects
* Exceptional salary and benefits package
* Desirable Cambridge location
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"