Principal / Lead Node.js Developer // Manchester // Northern Quarter // e-commerce // £50, 000 - £65, 000 (negotiable beyond, depending on experience)
Leading home-grown, now international e-commerce company in the heart of Manchester's vibrant Northern Quarter are on a journey to evolve their platform in both technology and capability.
They are seeking talented, dedicated Node.js Developers who are committed to remaining hands-on, but also ready to step into thought-leadership, driving change, deciding direction, designing architecture and leading a team from the front.
Unparalleled opportunity for the top Node.js Developers of the North!
What you can expect:
- A real focus on TDD & BDD: solutions that can be adapted to meet an evolving world with reliability, repeatability and fast feedback cycles.
- Agile/Lean environment - scrum/kanban approach, XP, and collaborative team structure.
- On-going personal development and genuine career progression
- Chance to travel on occasion to New York and London
- Flexible working
What you'll need to have:
- Solid commercial experience building RESTful APIs in Node.js
- Not just experience working in an Agile environment, but able to lead delivery in an Agile way, coach teams and drive TDD/BDD principles
- Exceptional hands-on coding experience and the desire to stay stuck-in with the technology day-to-day as well as training and upskilling fellow developers
- Be able to consider the high-level architecture, design specs as well as build them and lead the way in terms of innovation and roadmaps
For an informal chat about details or to get straight in there an apply now, contact Cara at Digital Gurus!
- open source