Lead .NET Developer
£70,000-80,000 - Performance Bonus
Applause IT are looking for a Lead C#.NET Developer to work for an award-winning game technology company. They are one of the largest gaming providers and their products provide a winning combination of innovative technology, hardware, content, and services. They are also the creator and best-in-class for award winning Virtual Sports, a leading amusement machine operator in the UK, and their proven interactive slots are some of the highest-performing content on over 180 top-tier websites.
The successful C#.NET Lead will be strong in C#/WPF, object-oriented design skills and graphics rendering technology experience are required. You will be Working closely with key stake holders - Architecture Team, Product team, other technical leads, and solely responsible for the quality and on time delivery as per product roadmap.
This is a small team, and therefore this is a hands-on development role.
Ideal skill set of the successful C#.NET Developer
- Proficient in C#/.NET/Windows development
- Proficient in unit test writing using both NUnit and MSUnit
- Experience with Windows Presentation Framework (WPF) applications and an understanding of the underlying Win32 technologies
- Experience with Inversion of Control (IoC) and dependency injection e.g. Unity
- Strong in object-oriented programming, MVVM, design patterns and SOLID principles
- Performance bonus
- Flexible working
- 26 days holidays + bank holidays + buy and sell 5
- Health insurance, Life assurance, and Shares scheme
If you are a C#.NET Developer looking to grow with a successful company and work in a role you are destined to love, do not hold back! Apply now! Or email for more information
Lead .NET Developer - Burton-On-Trent (Hybrid) - £70,000-80,000 - Performance Bonus
- .NET Framework
- .Net Core
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'