Lead .Net Developer required for a permanent position paying up to £55,000, + bonuses and benefits and an incredible work environment.
Lead .Net Developer - Reading - £50k - £55k depending on experience
My client is a leading global provider for online analytics, in the search for a Lead .NET Developer to join their growing team where you will be working on the back-end infrastructure. You will also be heavily involved in the ongoing maintenance and improvement of existing core projects.
The successful Lead .NET Developer will have experience in the following:
- Excellent code development skills in C#
- Experience of writing & installing Windows Services
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of our infrastructure platform
- Experience managing other developers
- You have experience/understanding of cloud based platforms
If you are interested in this Lead .Net Developer position, or know someone who would be, please apply now. My client is looking to interview ASAP.
- Lead Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'