The experience we need.
- A very strong mathematical / stats background balanced with the ability to understand complex business problems – prospect acquisition, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Strong SAS / SQL / R or Python with some form of digital analytics (Adobe Analytics or similar).
- The ability to not just produce model but also to build modelling environments. Experience modelling in an omni-channel environment - ideally digital and offline, the full suite, including the design and development of self-learning algorithms.
- A desire to carve out a path away from the "standard". These guy are very forward-thinking and are looking for somebody to take things to the next level.
- The standard ways that they produce model comparisons are well received from the business. The team is familiar with this approach so less explanation is needed. However the Lead / Senior Modelling Analyst will be expected to take the lead on the newer end of the tech spectrum - to not just do the doing, but to act as an advocate for newer approaches.
- Somebody with management experience ideally, but not essential.
- Ideally some experience working in a CVM team for a Telco, Financial Services or Retail brand.
The Senior / Lead Modelling Analyst will join a team of 60 people and lead the design, development, monitoring and continuous improvement of the brand's customer & prospect contact models, and the optimisation of their omni-channel 121 Customer Contact activity.
Working as part of the team you'll design and then deliver action-orientated 121 customer insights, across human, paper and digital channels, inbound and outbound, the Senior / Lead Modelling Analyst will be responsible for leading the modelling and optimisation function using advanced modelling techniques and a wealth of practical experience – while providing a general statistical reference point to the wider team.
The Senior Modelling Analyst's goal will be to ensure that the organisation can derive competitive advantage from its customer and prospect contacts, that customers receive great 121 contact experiences that drive satisfaction and advocacy of brand, and the brand becomes more attractive to prospects.
A household-name brand with an amazing CVM team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data trends.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package including a highly competitive pension contribution, 28 days holiday, 10% on target bonus with the potential to exceed this, and more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job