Lead Mobile Application Developer - iOS or Android
Lead Mobile Software Engineer is required for a well established and rapidly expanding software company as they embark on the development of a new and highly innovative product range.
- Hands-on leadership of a delivery workstream ensuring effective utilisation of the people within their squad
- Assume overall responsibility for solution design compliance against essensy architectural standards and principles
- Actively coach and mentor members of their squad in technical best practice, solution design; sharing their expertise and insights.
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement activities to increase development velocity, software quality and process refinement
- Strong commercial experience as a mobile app developer with demonstrable successes evidenced by published apps on the market is essential.
- Advanced level design and development skills in either the iOS or Android native technology stack is essential. Having experience of both technology stacks is highly desirable.
- Advanced software development skills in Java, Kotlin, Objective-C and/or Swift is essential
- Proven track record in solution design. Advanced understanding of software design patterns and their use in the development of mobile applications is highly desirable.
- Experience architecting mobile apps that offer flexible and maintainable build configurations to enable white-labelled apps is desirable
- Practical insights into software delivery in an agile way of working context is essential.
Send us your CV if you have the experience for more information on this exciting opportunity with this rapidly expanding organisation who dominate their space.
- Android Development
- iOS development
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'