My client is a global business, supplying materials to a variety of markets. They operate in over 30 countries with 4,000 staff, globally.
The successful candidate will report to the Site Engineering Manager and manage a small team to deliver a variety of projects.
The Lead Mechanical Engineer's duties will include:
*Manage a small team of Engineers
*Deliver a portfolio of projects including Capex, HSQE and Maintenance support
*Ensure compliance with safety standards and legislation
*Maintain drawings and documentation
* Manage and maintain project budgets
*Mentor other engineers and provide technical support
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, ideally chartered
* Experience of delivering projects in a chemical or process engineering environment
* Knowledge of pressure regulations, P&IDs etc.
* Background working on highly regulated sites
* Line management experience would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'