Lead Mechanical/ Electrical Design Engineer |
Blackburn | Water/ Waste Water Treatment
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Full Package
* Are you an experienced Mechanical/ Electrical Design Engineer?
* Do you have experience of working with the Water/ Waste Water industry?
* Do you have a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering?
If so, this role could be perfect for you!
A successful Civils Contractor are seeking an experienced Lead Mechanical & Electrical Design Engineer for various water/ waste water projects throughout the North West.
They are specialists in municipal and industrial water & wastewater treatment design, construction, operation and maintenance.
* Lead the water & wastewater design team.
* Liaising with internal & external design consultant teams
* Controlling and optimising the design concepts into buildable design, with all aspects of the design of the mechanical equipment (fixed and rotating).
* Support in all areas of Mechanical Engineering in the development of practical and efficient technical solutions that will deliver the design of water and wastewater treatment facilities, existing and new.
* CSCS Card
* Degree qualified (or equivalent)
* Minimum 5 years experience of Civils/ water industry
* Familiar with UK HSE Standards
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.