Lead Mechanical Design Engineer - Role and Responsibilities - AutoCAD / Mechanical Engineering / Machining
* Design of close tolerance machined components, castings and moulded parts, pressed metal components, shaft, bearing / seal design and component selection
* Build and manage complex 3D models and 2D manufacturing drawings
* Undertaking design analysis including lifetime and strength calculations on parts and structures
* Creating design layouts and schematics for design solutions
* Accountability for cradle to grave ownership of a product or design
Lead Mechanical Design Engineer - Skills and Abilities - AutoCAD / Mechanical Engineering / Machining
* A minimum of 5 years experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer
* A relevant qualification in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
* Experience producing DMFEA documents
Lead Mechanical Design Engineer / AutoCAD / Mechanical Engineering / Machining
If this role could appeal please do apply now!
- Mechanical Engineering
- Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'