LEAD MARKETING ANALYST
OLD STREET, LONDON
£65000 - £75000 PER ANNUM + BONUS AND BENEFITS
A leading global fashion technology company is looking for a lead marketing analyst to join their growing analytics function. This brand new role offers a chance to work in a fast paced environment, optimising the luxury fashion brand's different marketing channels and making a real impact on business decisions and marketing strategy.
As a lead marketing analyst, you will be
- Comparing marketing channels through attribution work and A/B testing
- Telling a story with the insights from the analytics to senior stakeholders to advise marketing decisions
- Using technical tools including SQL and R/Python
- Helping manage and mentor a team of 12 other analysts within the marketing analytics and research team
- Building propensity models and applying statistical methods to solve commercial problems
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate for this position will require:
- Experience using SQL and the ability to model in either R or Python
- Experience using web analytics tools such as GA or Adobe analytics
- Analytics experience in lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis, etc.
- Experience using advanced statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling
- Some experience managing or mentoring others
- Top academics in a numerical/statistical field- 2:1 degree or above
This lead digital marketing analyst role offers:
- Lots of autonomy and a chance to make your mark in a brand new position on the team
- A good balance between running analytics and engaging with stakeholders
- The opportunity to join an analytics team that is at the forefront of the business, making a real impact
- Fantastic development opportunities and training in up and coming technical tools
- A competitive salary package including a basic salary up to £75000 per annum, with a pension scheme and bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sarah Ballard via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'