- Evaluate existing manufacturing techniques within the company, with a view to implement improvements to the current method of build.
- Evaluate processes, tooling and equipment being used recommending changes to existing tooling/equipment to bring about improvements to the product through put.
- Take part in design for manufacturing meetings when required for new product being introduced into the manufacturing facility.
- Work within a team to introduce new products into manufacturing facility.
- Investigate non conformances found during the build process and implementing actions required to prevent future occurrences.
- Assure product and presses capabilities, ensuring all product meet required standards.
- To undertake administrative functions associated with productivity and produces regular reports on the areas actual and projected results.
- Ensures all Job Work instructions are up to date and being adhered too.
- Take part in meetings involving part suppliers.
- Collectively responsible for progressing material/components to ensure a continuous flow of production.
- Ensure that Company rules and regulations are adhered to and that
- subordinate discipline, morale and motivation are maintained at a level conducive to operational requirements.
- Ensure that good industrial relationships are maintained and further developed to the benefit of the Company and employees.
- In liaison with the Administration Manager ensure that all employees, within designated areas of responsibility, get adequate training to properly perform their tasks.
- Establish and maintain procedures in line with ISO 9000 and the Company policy in respect of Total Quality Management.
- Maintain procedures as defined in Health & Safety Management Control Systems manual.
- Establish and maintain an open system of communication throughout all channels and all levels.
- Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical degree.
- 5 years post graduate experience in Manufacturing/Engineering environment, to include a knowledge of assembly production.
- Plus 3 years experience in middle to senior management role.
- Must posses' excellent communication skills to deal with all levels of management within the company and external organisations.
- Up to £50,000 plus benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job