Lead Management Accountant
Lead Management Accountant - Capital Accounting Team
6 Months FTC
Act as Lead Management Accountant in the Capital Accounting team, supporting the Finance Business Partners delivering insightful reporting to time, accuracy and quality. Challenge and prioritisation of reporting deadlines.
You will also support the wider Finance Business Partner function.
For this position you will need to be a fully qualified accountant holding the CIMA,ACCA, ACA qualification.
- To lead on month end financial activities, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) control sign off, ensuring reporting reflects and presents both Capex and Opex performance.
- Challenge and review monthly actuals, forecasts and budget variances
- Understand accounting treatment of fixed assets
- Challenge balance sheet movements
- Have a wider understanding of both Capex and Opex reporting
To lead on interim and full year audits
- Be point of contact for Deloitte
- Answer queries and liaise with the wider Finance function
- Central point of contact for Capex and support functions including IS and property.
- Lead on quarterly rolling forecast process
- Develop robust reporting to ensure quarterly forecast movements are tracked and documented
- Provide and support reporting activities throughout process including guidance to stakeholders in order to consolidate accurately and robustly
- Provide support for RRP, annual and interim reporting
Ad-hoc Finance Business Partner queries; items including:
- Network Output Measures analysis (NOMs)
- Return on Equity reporting (RoE)
- Ensure deliverables are submitted on time and accurately. Help develop others through support and knowledge sharing.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Know How
- Reporting financial information
- External auditor requirements and delivery
- Understanding of Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Fixed Assets reporting
- Finance partnering
- SAP expertise
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"