Lead Maintenance Engineer| Liverpool Street, City of London | £40,000 + Package
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer? If so then please read on:
I am currently recruiting for a Lead M&E Maintenance Engineer to work as part of a 2 person team in a high end commercial premises near Liverpool Street, City of London. The premises consists of a bar, retail and commercial office space. You will be responsible for all Landlord area's of the building.
- £40,000 basic salary
- Days Only - 4 on, 4 off shift pattern
- 23 days holiday (increasing annually)
- High end premises
- Overtime available
- Basic HVAC / Plant maintenance
- Emergency lighting, wiring, fault finding, sockets, circuits etc
- Air handling units/fan coil units - filters, belts, cleans, boiler checks, chiller checks, pumps, motors
- Other building services duties when required
- Communicating / updating the client and maintain the relationship
- Ensuring minimal downtime of all systems.
- Experience working in commercial building services
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Able to work the hours advertised
- Experience working within both landlord and tenant area's of a commercial premises are preferable
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.