An Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary School based in West London, Ealing are looking to appoint a KS2 Primary Teacher to commence on a permanent basis this coming September 2018. The school is based in the affluent area of NW London, bordering the Inner London boroughs of Brent and Ealing.
This role is suitable for Experienced teachers looking for permanent work in KS2 and to progress with additional responsibility across the school. There is a TLR available with this role.
This long-standing Headteacher of this fantastic school is committed to making a crucial contribution to children's development and learning. Through from the Nursery to Key Stage Two, the classes provide a rich variety of opportunities and experiences that are appropriate to the needs of the children. The Head is looking for someone who can come in and take ownership of a KS2 class, alongside middle management for Leading Assessment across the school. The Head is looking for someone who can lead, maintain and moderate standards of assessment and learning for pupils and staff alike. The school use Visible Learning and are looking for someone who is keen to develop breadth of leadership across the Primary Key Stages.
There are excellent facilities and resources in the indoor and outdoor environments. Class sizes are kept small to ensure that there is adequate time for quality teaching and learning to take place.
This 2 form entry - Mainstream primary school who offer a supportive staff team.
The Head is looking for a teacher who can:
- Be a consistently 'good or outstanding' Primary Teacher who holds QTS
- Be skilled at building up positive and respectful relationships with children, parents & colleagues
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing and able to share ideas and expertise
- Be keen to develop their own practice and try out new initiatives
- Be an inspirational practitioner who motivates all children to do their very best
- Be committed to ensuring that every child may flourish and reach their full potential
The school can offer:
* A warm and welcoming school and parish community
* Enthusiastic pupils who are eager and ready to learn
* A highly motivated and supportive staff team
* Support for your own professional development
- Enthusiastic and supportive parents
If this sounds like this is the role for you, then please apply by submitting an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP. Interviews will be commencing imminently, so do not delay!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job