Are you a lead Java Developer, or maybe a senior developer who wants to take the next step in their career?
Do you want to work on greenfield, enterprise level, globally scalable applications using the latest Java technologies, where you will be challenged on a daily basis?
I'm looking for a technical lead developer who wants to remain hands on, whilst owning each project through to production, setting clear strategic direction for the team, mentoring junior developers and making sound recommendations on new technology implementation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop enterprise level applications using the latest technologies in order to produce scalable and quality software.
- Work within the Agile methodology using principles such as SCRUM, BDD, TDD etc.
- Provide technical leadership within a team of software engineers, performing high level design and code reviews
- Researching and prototyping new technologies as appropriate
- Facing off with key stakeholders within the business
Experience with the following is ideal, but by no means essential:
- Web Services (RESTful, TomCat, XML etc)
- Testing tools such as Junit/Selenium
- SQL and RDBMS systems
- Build tools such as Maven/Jenkins/Ants
You will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package, a clear and defined career structure and the chance to work with bleeding edge technologies in a Greenfield environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.