Lead Java Engineer (Machine Learning AWS / Cloud NLP TDD)
Lead Java Engineer (Machine Learning | AWS / Cloud | NLP | Agile)
Great opportunity for an experienced software engineer to work on an entirely modern Java stack working with massive datasets and hugely scalable systems.
The company are incredibly well established globally and require a number of Senior & Lead Java engineers to join their team. The role will still be very hands-on so you will have to be a confident Java Developer and you will get the opportunity to work with the latest versions and tech from the Java open source stack - focusing on scalability and distributed systems. The company have a highly agile environment characterised by both Continuous Deployment/Delivery and Test Driven Development.
• Advanced CoreJava / Java experience (either Java 7 or Java 8)
• Excellent experience of API’s, WebServices and web scalability
• Strong back-end and Database / RDBMS / NoSQL experience e.g. MySQL, Postgres, memcache, NoSQL, Hadoop, Redis, MongoDB
• Good knowledge of Linux
• Strong experience of Agile methodologies including Scrum, Test / Behavioural Driven Development, Continuous Integration / Deployment (Atlassian stack, Jenkins, Puppet, Bamboo, GIT, JIRA, JMeter, SVN, JUnit etc.)
• Excellent communication skills are a must!
What's in it for you?:
• To pick up and work with Machine Learning & NLP techniques.
• Enhance your skill set with Pair Programming techniques.
This role is based just North of Oxford and is commutable of Didcot; Reading; High Wycombe; Swindon; Newbury; Banbury to name a few.
Up to £75,000 depending on experience plus 10% bonus, an excellent benefits package and a truly fantastic opportunity to learn
Glenn Rose - Java Consultant at Reqiva
For similar vacancies in Oxford please visit the Reqiva website.
- Cloud Computing
- Machine Learning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'