Lead Java Developer
Salary: Up to £85K Basic + Benefits Package + Flexible work hours
Location: London, West central. Also a very good commute from Reading, Berks or Buckinghamshire if you come in to Paddington.
Want to be a senior member of a passionate Agile Java Development team & fill an important & key Lead Java Developer role?
Would you like to take the technical lead on cutting edge, modern & often Greenfield, from scratch development projects, using the latest Java technologies & frameworks?
Lead Java Developer sought by growing global Digital agency based in modern offices in London. Well established & dedicated team. We are all passionate techies & due to a lot of growth around major tech’ projects & a specific household named account in general, we are looking for a couple of experienced & passionate Lead Java Developers, who can work closely with the head of back end development.
First & Foremost is Technology & the ability to code exceptionally well.
You’ll be leading Agile project teams (from a technical perspective) working closely with the Product Owners, Scrum masters & your own Java Engineering team of course.
We typically operate within the Healthcare / life sciences, eCommerce & automotive industries.
If you’ve read this far & think it sounds like something you'd like, then please pop your CV over, give me a call, or just normal old Email me.
Speak to you soon.
Quick tech' stack snap-shot:
- Java 8 with Microservices; large & sometimes complex Java based web application builds.
- Spring framework essential: Boot / data preferred but MVC is fine.
- Gradle for build, Git for repo', Jenkins for CI.
- Kubernetes for orchestration, Docker for containerisation.
- Agile where we can be, but NOT for the sake of it.
- We often use commercial, large scale CMS / WCM / CEM systems with our development: Experience in this is good, but far from essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'