Lead Java Developer
£40,000 - £65,000
Partnered with a well-established Java house who is looking for a Lead Java Developer to join their team based in Chelmsford. The rapidly growing organisation are seeking a Lead Java Developer to work on new and existing projects. The company have offices in parts of the EU and the states, work closely alongside a number of blue-chip organisations and looking for someone to be involved in the whole life cycle development process.
You will need to have strong core skills in Java and be working within an agile environment. The ideal candidate will have a positive mindset and will want to join a team where they can solve complex issues using logical and creative approaches.
The Lead Java Developer will have the following skills:
- 4 Years+ commercial experience working with Java
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of web application frameworks is highly desired (Spring, MVC, Struts)
- Also highly desired to have a strong understanding of TDD
This is a great opportunity for a Java Developer to come in, showcase their skills and consultant high profile clients. They will consider a Senior Developer looking to make the next step in the career.
If you are a Lead Java Developer, please send your CV to Pei at pei[at]applauseit[dot]co[uk] or call to find out more.
Lead Java Developer - Chelmsford - £40,000 - £65,000