Lead Java Developer required by my client, who specialise in delivering cutting-edge software solutions to the investment banking and capital markets sector, for an initial 6-month assignment located in prestigious City of London offices.
You will be an experienced contract level Lead Java developer and be expected to work on a variety of projects for their capital markets clients. You will analyse and design systems for their clients, covering various sources and types of requirements and constraints.
• Java 8 or greater
• System analysis and design
• Java services ecosystems (Spring, etc.)
• Java data persistence ecosystems (Hibernate, databases, etc.)
• Java messaging ecosystems (JMS, message oriented middleware, streaming, etc.)
• Continuous Integration ecosystems, including build and test frameworks and tools (Jenkins, Maven, JUnit, Cucumber, etc.)
• Agile development methodology (Scrum and its variants)
• People development
• Other JVM languages such as Scala, Kotlin, etc.
• Experience with formal architecture, design and requirements methods
• Experience with cloud ecosystems (AWS, etc.)
• Exposure to information architecture and user interface design
• Experience in consulting
• Experience in finance or capital markets
Interested? Please apply below at your earliest convenience with your CV and examples of your great code (GitHub, Coderpen etc.).
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"