My client is a Global Leading Software Company who looking for a IT Systems Solutions Architect to join their growing EMEA team in Bracknell UK.
This is an exciting opportunity not just to join a global software vendor but act as a lead to develop their UK Technical Solutions offering and help them continue to grow in their UK adventure!
Due to their continued successes and achievements they have seen a mass amount of growth worldwide with strong partnerships and a very impressive customer base from the likes of NASA, Harvard University and the United Nations… just to name a few!
- Acting as a lead, you will be working with your fellow Architects in the UK, Australia and the US you will be responsible for implementing their SaaS Solution into customers IT infrastructures across the EMEA region.
- You will be fully trained in their software product and provide pre-sales activities such as presentations and meetings to work with customers on their product offering.
- You will also present and demonstrate to customers what benefit their product solutions can bring to their infrastructure.
- You will also be responsible for designing the solution to fit into the customer environment and be hands on in helping with the implementation.
- We also need you to stay current with the latest technologies in the industry and how this may effect our clients product offering to customers.
- You will work for a variety of customers with different needs, so this is an exciting position that will see you face different challenges on a daily basis!
- Experience working in a Solutions Architect position which has seen you delivering a software solution.
- Along with delivering a Software solution, you must also demonstrate a strong technical knowledge of IT Systems from Servers, Networks, Mail Servers, Virtualisation and Cloud based environments.
- A creative and resourceful mind. You can adapt to understanding customer challenges and be creative and resourceful to resolve issues and make customers happy
- Can demonstrate strong project planning skills and is able to take big projects and break them down and complete projects throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Strong pre-sales and presentation abilities and loves the challenge of dealing with different customers and environments on a daily basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a Global Software Company and be part of their growing their Solutions Team!
If you want to find out more, why are you still reading?!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job