Our Chelmsford based client has an exciting opportunity for a Lead IT Business Relationship Manager to join their IT Services team. Using great people and communication skills the Lead IT Business Manager will play a hands-on role whilst leading a small team of IT Business Partners in building key relationships with business peers and executives to determine strategic direction and planning of IT related requirements. You and your team will work to identify ways in which you can support and advance business objectives, ensuring effective alignment between IT Services and business requirements. Working with relevant colleagues and business areas you will take the lead ensuring IT project briefs and business cases are produced and the documentation is fit for purpose. The Lead IT Business Partner will also play a pivotal role in continuing to develop the Business Partner function on the journey to becoming true trusted advisors to the business stakeholders. To be considered for the post it's not necessary to have strong IT / Technical knowledge but you will need to be comfortable working in an IT environment and be able to demonstrate experience in much, if not all, of the following:
* Experience of providing a customer facing IT Service in the capacity of a Senior IT Business Partner or similar such as Business Relationship Manager, Service Manager, Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager etc
* Experience of strategic planning with diverse senior stakeholders.
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to work consultatively and build trust amongst key stakeholders and IT colleagues.
* Excellent communication skills and well developed influencing and negotiating skills.
* Experience of producing business cases and / or project briefs / mandates.
* Experience of working in best practice (e.g. ITIL) service management environments.
* Experience of structured project management.
* Strong leadership skills and ability to delegate.
* Degree or a relevant professional qualification / experience
Depending on your level of experience, you can expect a salary in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 + benefits that include very attractive holiday entitlement, excellent pension scheme and the support of obtaining professional BRM certification such as BRMP or CBRMP. The client also operates a very flexible work from home policy.
For further information and full job description, please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services Ltd. Vadis are acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'