My client based in Perthshire are currently looking to bring on an IT Business Analyst to join their growing IT team, whilst working closely with the IT Director and other members of the IT Team on a permanent basis. My client are looking to bring someone on immediately.
A successful candidate will be required to engage with, influence and inform senior stakeholders internally and externally as they elicit analysis and document business requirements. The candidate will lead and facilitate cross functional teams using established project methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) to complete the analysis activities and agreed outputs.
- Work Management - effort and delivery estimation
- Facilitation of Workshops - requirement gathering
- Process Analysis, Data Analysis, Enterprise Analysis, Business Change Analysis
- Digital Transformation, Business Architecture and Facilitation
- Stakeholder Management and Analysis
- Working with Project Managers to ensure the delivery of projects of the highest standard and to time and budget constraints
Qualifications and Experience
To be consider for the role, the ideal candidate will have core IT Business Analysis Skills, effective communication and time management skills.
In return for these specialist skills, my client is offering an excellent benefits package. Not only will you be receiving these exceptional benefits but you will also be part of an expanding team using cutting edge technology where you can bring your skills to expand on and grow.
For more information please apply directly or call Joanna Barrow on .
- Waterfall and Agile