TUI Group is the world’s number one tourism business providing 30 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
IT Portfolio Management is a function within the UK&I IT Department primarily responsible for management and execution of the business change projects enabled by IT in United Kingdom and Ireland.
What you will be doing
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Project Delivery Assurance
- Project Delivery
- Business Relationship Management
- Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Team Management
What we are looking for
- Measurable track record of providing business analysis input into major change initiatives encompassing at least ten years of relevant experience
- It would be beneficial having travel industry experience, particularly in the Digital/eCommerce and Marketing business areas with a strong focus on improving customer experience
- Previous experience of delivering Web technologies including Content management system (CMS), API’s, Cloud and Digital Payment solutions, as well as eCRM and Digital Marketing is preferable
- Proven experience of requirements elicitation methods including business process modelling (BPM), UML, use cases and prototyping
- Track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming
- Experience of working within a range of project methodologies; Agile, DSDM, Waterfall and qualified to ISEB or equivalent standard in Business Analysis
- Experience in service-orientated, customer-facing industries (ideally within either the travel, retail, telecoms or banking arenas).
- Demonstrable experience of building consensus around change, influencing multiple IT/Business stakeholders and managing conflicting agendas
- Ability to see the big picture and think strategically, analyse complex Business requirements and IT delivery options and be able to translate them into actionable deliverables (be it projects or BAU resolutions) and drive them to completion
- Ability to think commercially and strategically – quickly assess and quantify short and long term impact of changes, deal with ambiguity and uncertainty and be able to evaluate options to meet business expectations and provide maximum value
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, in English. Comfortable communicating high level concepts to senior stakeholders whilst also being able to delve into the detail of complex changes.
- Excellent analytical and commercial reasoning skills
- First rate interpersonal skills
- Communicating and stakeholder management skills
- Strong academic background at least to a degree level
- Highly relevant and proven work experience
- Experience operating in diverse cultures
- Ideally, you will ideally be working in either a leading management consultancy, or as an internal consultant within a business analysis or change management function of a blue chip organisation.
Working within TUI group
Working at TUI
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job