Rodericks Ltd is a dental corporate with over 75 dental practices in England. We provide excellent NHS and private dental care to thousands of patients every week. We were recently included in the inaugural publication of the London Stock Exchanges Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, a list of the 1000 most inspiring SME’s in the UK.
Rodericks Ltd has a strong vision for growth, and we have set ourselves a goal of at least 12 new dental practice acquisitions a year.
We are looking for a Lead IT Analyst. Reporting to the Technical Manager you will work within a small highly skilled IT engineering team to provide a 1st line to 3rd line support for IT/Telephony systems within our company. You will have a wide scope of general IT infrastructure skills and experience in the pursuit of delivering a high standard of work to both the user communities and change projects.
Working closely with the Technical Manager in the delivery of projects and system changes, you will have practical experience of the deployment, configuration and maintenance of a broad range of diverse technologies with a focus on providing a proactive and effective system and user support.
This role demands excellent technical skills with the ability to support, maintain and operate systems. You will work as part of a team but with the ability to take responsibility and accountability for independent work packages. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to get involved in projects and innovate whilst running all day to day support activities.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Provide 1st line to 3rd line support on a day to day basis
- Support system changes and project work independent to day to day support activities
- Provide technical guidance as a Subject Matter Expert on allocated technologies
- Out of hours installations/support (on call)
- Telephony installation/support experience
Skills Qualifications and Knowledge Required
- Microsoft Active Directory services;
- Solid understanding of networking including TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Server installation and builds
- Virtualisation technologies Microsoft Hyper-V
- Workstation builds and deployments including Microsoft WDS and MDT, CloneZilla
- Practical experience of implementing security policies and system lockdowns including Microsoft Active Directory GPOs, application whitelisting/blacklisting and device/media control
- A good working knowledge of at least one Microsoft Back Office product (e.g. Exchange, SQL, LYNC)
- Implementation and management of enterprise-class Symantec Anti-Virus product
- Implementation and management of an enterprise-class Backup solution
- Implementation and management of enterprise-class Patching/Update solution including Microsoft SUS/WSUS
- A solid working knowledge of enterprise Firewalls
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Support professional with a specific focus on providing an effective system and user support
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with peers and clients
- Excellent document writing skills to support system documentation, report writing
- Flexible to complete hour emergency/planned works
- Professionally represent the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects.
- Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and customer and business stakeholder requirements
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
- 3rd Line
- 3rd Line Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"