LEAD INSIGHT ANALYST
£70,000 - £80,000
A great opportunity for a Lead Insight Analyst to work in an exciting Fin-tech company that is continuing to expand.
This company focuses on worldwide forex and payment transactions. With an existing 4 million customers and plans to grow further, this is a very exciting opportunity for a Lead Insight Analyst to help drive company performance
As a Lead Insight Analyst in this growing Fin-tech company, you will work to deliver vital data-driven solutions, to varying and complex problems. This role presents the opportunity to have a big impact on the company and help drive change. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Use your technical abilities to offer meaningful insights to help drive the company forward
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and prioritise business questions and turn these into analytical projects
- Build out and define business performance targets
- Present results back to the business to help make data-driven decisions
- Identify and prioritise important business opportunities
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Lead Insight Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- High level of SQL skills
- Experience working with data visualisation
- Capable at analysing large data sets through R or Python
- Results focussed with a passion for data and insights
- Able to transform data into meaningful insights
- Strong attention to detail
The successful Lead Insight Analyst will receive a salary of between £70,000 - £80,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Ryan Taber via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'