Lead Insight Analyst
ShortList Recruitment are looking for a Lead Insight Analyst to join a market-leading client based in Chester.
Reporting to the Head of Data, you will be help provide expert insight to internal and external customers, translating business requirements in self-serve reports, engaging with stakeholders to understand their requirements and the underlying business problems they are trying to solve.
Your key responsibilities will include building Power BI reports to address key business problems, and pulling together disparate reports to build top level dashboards over a business area, or the business as a whole.
The successful Lead Insight Analyst will use T-SQL to extract data and using analytical tools to analyse and provide answers to deliver new insight.
Key skills for the role:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar data/insight role
- Expert level Power BI for data visualisation (min. 3 years' experience)
- Strong level T-SQL experience, (min. 5 years)
- Ability to build complex queries both to extract and interrogate data
- Proven commercial track record of delivering actionable insight
- Agile environment
- Degree educated in Mathematics or similar subject
- SQL Server reporting services (desirable)
- Understanding of Python or R (desirable)
- Experience understanding criticality of right first-time reporting (desirable)
In return, the successful Lead Insight Analyst will be entitled to a salary of up to £50,000 (DOE) plus benefits, and flexibility to work remotely 3 days' per week in a post-Covid world. The role will be fully remote under current Government restrictions around Covid-19.
<span class="size" style="font-siz
- power bi, T-SQL
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'