We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our experts working in Insight and Decision Science (IDS) are at the forefront of understanding consumers and creating actionable insight about their behaviours, attitudes, needs, how they like to interact and what makes them tick. This consumer intelligence helps deliver a better experience and service to consumers and improves marketing performance.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
As a member of the team within IDS, you'll help drive decision making using the power of data and insights:
- Deliver insights through analytics and predictive models
- Produce innovative plans and roadmaps to improve the way decisions are made using insights
- Develop and maintain strategies and segments for different business areas
- Liaise with stake-holders and give recommendations based on analytics to be part of the decision making.
- Previous experience in advanced data manipulation in SQL/SAS and a flair for programming
- Stakeholder Management: Candidate must have an excellent and proven track record of having established successful business relationships with stakeholders at Head of Level
- Excellent commercial skills: Able to produce and articulate realistic and implementable insights with highly commercially aware stakeholders. Keen on following recent trends in the market.
- End to End Analytics: Candidate must have deep and extensive experience in managing end-to-end analytics projects and roadmaps. Logical, end to end thinking from the outset.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better