What does your company do?
- We are a Transformative Innovation Consultancy, based in London and New York. We work globally with multinationals such as Heineken N.V. (we’re responsible for repositioning over 93 of their brands), Unilever, GSK Healthcare, Danone, The Coca-Cola Company, Travelopia as well as PEs and VCs.
- Our BeliefoBIG helps Fortune 500 companies behave like start-ups, and start-ups to make their innovations matter. We bring creative thinking to business transformation to deliver a time and cost effective, contemporary alternative to management consultancy. We don’t have a 100-day plan, benchmark process or stage-gate model, but we do have a different perspective. We discover the new by seeing what everyone else sees and thinking what nobody else has thought. This is our difference, and we call it Transformative Innovation.
How We Work
- At the start of a venture, we presume nothing and listen with curious minds. We create a series of assumptions, based on your people, our multi-industry experience and our shared vision of the future. We evaluate these assumptions based on the facts we find, eliminating some and developing others. We don’t know the answer until all possibilities are explored. The potential is revealed as the venture unfolds and the highest common denominator is revealed.
How can this candidate expect to spend their day?
- The candidate will be spending their day working on / leading our projects working closely with our other Innovators, our COO, our design team and Global MD.
- We work globally, and this job involves regular travel to interesting parts of the world. We recently had a project that circled the global twice in the space of 2 months.
- No two days are the same, we promise.
What skills can your candidate expect to gain?
- We are looking for a Lead Innovator who can lead our projects whilst at the same time be very hands on.
- The candidate will have the chance to work for growing company with international clients across a huge variety of work.
Tell us about your ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Self-starter, strategic thinker and collaborator with a strong interpersonal skill and a great ability to deal with wide range of personalities.
- You will have a minimum of 2/3 years experience either working on brands - whether that's agency, client-side or management consultancy. We also welcome CVs that are a bit different as long as you have a great track record and strong academic background.
- Demonstrate strong strategic skills both written and verbal
- Workshop and research facilitation
- Lateral skills that take a solution to a new level (i.e. it is not what the client could achieve themselves)
- Very hands on - willing to get stuck in
- Ability to spot and apply trends and be up to speed with the latest ones
- Design and write proposals, develop and create workshop stimulus
- Recruit and quality control consumer research in all markets
- A go-to for junior members of the team for inspiration
- Capacity to develop the team and manage resources as well as content on a project
- Able to create and develop client relationships from scratch
- Equally as comfortable presenting credibly to colleagues as to board level executives
- Your strategic and curious spirit means that you are able to understand and summarise large amounts of data and communicate in a concise manner to colleagues and clients.
- You'll work on some of the world's most loved brands solving business innovation challenges and unlocking killer insights.
- Brand Management
- Digital Innovation
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Thinking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job