Excellent opportunity for an Infrastructure Team Leader to join a multi-disciplinary construction company on a long-term contract basis in Derbyshire. Our client operates in the UK and internationally to provide construction services for a number of project sectors, but with a specific focus on Infrastructure and Highways design. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Design Team Leader to join their Highways department.
As the chosen Infrastructure Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the infrastructure design team in Highway and drainage design to deliver multiple projects
- Conducting Technical approvals on residential, commercial and industrial sites
- Completing Flood Risk Assessments with Drainage Strategies
- Using industry software such as MicroDrainage, PDS or Civils 3D to create detailed designs
- Liaising with the client and other key stakeholders to ensure all are kept fully informed of project progress
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- First class degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
- 10 years + post graduate experience
- Extensive experience of Highway and drainage design for S38 / S104 / S278
- Understanding of the principles of safety management
- Proven experience in a client facing role
- Experience managing teams to deliver projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Emily Parvin by calling or email Emily.Parvin @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14190EXP.
- Team Leader
- Civil Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job