Lead Infrastructure Engineer - Enterprise Environments - (Windows, Linux, ITIL)
Our client, an innovator within the technology solution and cloud computing sector proudly have one of the best reputations and work cultures in the sector.
- Trusted advisor to an eco-community of enterprise level customers.
- Have your finger on the pulse with internet and hosting technologies
- Good all-rounded knowledge of IT infrastructures particularly Windows and Linux.
- Hands-on BAU and major incident response.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, IIS, Apache, and SQL.
- Understand ITIL methodology.
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Python or Ruby.
- Constantly assess the ongoing business strategy and technical capabilities, investigate new solutions and services. Liaise the customer base to ensure your practice is delivering the latest and great solutions and offerings.
- Be the "go to" person for all staff in the operations team, liaise with internal sales and service delivery teams.
SALARY: £110,000 package consists of £85,000 - £90,000 basic, on-call and 10% bonus plus benefits.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job