We are currently looking for a Day Shift Lead Hygiene Op. Your day to day duties will include:
- General H&S of all hygiene staff in the factory. Ensuring all staff are on shift including agency staff.
- Dealing with holiday requests for the day shift hygiene team.
- Responsible for weekly manning plan for factory.
- Effective management of staff both halls ensuring that all gaps are covered and tasks are completed.
- Complete behavioural audits on a regular basis with a view to identifying unsafe acts being carried out. Report and address as necessary.
- Attend one Cell Review meeting each day. The second one to be covered by the Grade 3 op in the other hall.
- Communicate any issues from Cell review meetings to Dawn.
- Ensure completion of all relevant paperwork for all Hygiene functions on day shift.
- Ensure that floors are chlorinated across factory to schedule.
- Ensure that hand towels and soap dispensers are kept replenished at all times.
- Supporting visits / PPRs and ensuring factory is audit ready at all times.
- Ensure relevant meetings are attended throughout the shift.
- Ensuring all relevant checks are completed and checking and filing paperwork for said checks.
- Dealing with anything that crops up during the shift.
- Completing accident reports and completing investigation.
- Interviewing new candidates.
- Completing tool box audits to ensure compliance.
- Supporting training of new starters in hygiene.
- Completing factory walk rounds and reporting any issues picked up through the correct channels
You will be working Monday - Friday 5.30am - 14.15pmJob Description
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.What we’re looking for
- Team player
- Comfortable working in a chilled environment
- Basic Maths & English
- Good verbal communication skills
The below are desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- · Food Hygiene (Level 2)
- · Health and Safety in the workplace (Level 2)
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Our Manton Wood site has a gym, restaurant with hot food and a staff shop available to all our colleagues.