Our client are a well-known Food Manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Lead HR Officer in Birmingham.
This role requires an experienced candidate who has previously worked in a standalone HR role.
- Assume full responsibility for all HR duties within large food manufacturing site
- Administration duties (holidays, Personnel Records, HR procedures, Staff Handbook, contracts etc.)
- Identify and deal with disciplinaries, dismissals, grievance and absence management issues
- CIPD qualification Level 3 and above is strongly desired
- Experience of a standalone role in busy HR department
- Must have food industry experience
What’s on offer?
- £25-30k salary
- Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
- Food Industry
- Food Manufacturing
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job