Location: Nr Bournemouth
Salary: £38k to £40k, free parking - own transport essential
Are you an awesome graphic designer that can create design and excitement with the work you produce?
We are looking for the areas BEST digital and graphic designer to head up a new graphic design team within one of the area’s fastest growing companies.
You will be responsible for producing all new artwork and marketing materials within the business both in digital and print form.
You’ll have the power to shape the future of our brand and business so they only want the best.
But our client doesn’t just want a designer, they want someone who can take a brief and craft an entire marketing concept including messaging, copy, design concepts and the deliverables.
In other words, they need someone who understands the marketing and commercial requirements of design, not just someone who makes 'stuff’ look awesome.
Your minimum requirements:
- Adobe ninja
- 5 years minimum experience at a high level
- Portfolio of work across digital and print
- Experience of managing team members
- Experience in graphical user interface design
- Experience working within predefined brand guidelines
- Proactive and forthcoming approach when faced with problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn new skills and technology
- Good time management
- Creativity and the ability to apply a vision whilst following brand guidelines
- Ability to spot errors and proof readExperience in video editing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
Experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress is desirable.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Video Editing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job