GUI Developer - Caerphilly - Salary up to £45500 + Fantastic benefits including a very flexible working environment (condensed week=9 day fortnight) + Up to 10% Annual bonus
Individuals in this role will work on the development of software components, including defining & executing unit tests. An individual with knowledge of C# Net Framework development and GUI design, providing GUI Development, architect, mentoring for team members. You should be be able to build a software component and test case to build confidence before putting the component forward for the product level of integration You will work within a multi-disciplined engineering team to deliver outputs that meet customer needs to defined quality standards within agreed timescales and budgets.
- GUI Development, architect, mentoring for team members
- Shall be able to build a software component and test case to build confidence before putting the component forward for the next level of integration.
- An ability to identify problems, likely causes and identify solutions.
- Ability to identify integration target, diagnostic and test tools to run code.
An individual with knowledge of C# Net Framework development, who has extensive knowledge in HTML5 / Ecmascript Single Page development knowing Aurelia or Angular. Rigorous GUI Design review skills.
- At least 3 years of software design in design experience, preferably in complex systems.
- Experience using code writing standards and processes.
- Experience of Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies desirable
Beneficial Technical Experience
- Experience of Agile & Rational Team Concert, a software development team collaboration tool
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer relationship skills.
- Ideally Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or equivalent commercial experience.
- Annual bonus up to 10% of salary
- Relocation assistance (dependant on circumstances)
- Annual pay reviews
- Flexible working environment e.g. work 75 hours over nine days and take every second Friday off without impacting holiday allowance
- A personalised development plan and regular progress reviews
- Professional training and development courses - internal and external
- Secondments for hands-on business and technical experience and learning
- Further and higher education support to gain additional or professional qualifications
- Flexible benefits package including private medical care, critical illness cover etc. (adapt your salary to suit you/your family)
- Pension scheme (salary sacrifice available)
- 25 days annual holiday allowance
- Lifestyle packages that offer goods and services at discounted rates
- Company share scheme
Please note that individuals will need to hold or be eligible for security clearance to SC Level.