GUI Developer - Caerphilly - Salary up to £45500 + Fantastic benefits including a very flexible working environment (condensed week=9 day fortnight) + Up to 10% Annual bonus
Individuals in this role will work on the development of software components, including defining & executing unit tests. An individual with knowledge of C# Net Framework development and GUI design, providing GUI Development, architect, mentoring for team members. You should be be able to build a software component and test case to build confidence before putting the component forward for the product level of integration You will work within a multi-disciplined engineering team to deliver outputs that meet customer needs to defined quality standards within agreed timescales and budgets.
- GUI Development, architect, mentoring for team members
- Shall be able to build a software component and test case to build confidence before putting the component forward for the next level of integration.
- An ability to identify problems, likely causes and identify solutions.
- Ability to identify integration target, diagnostic and test tools to run code.
An individual with knowledge of C# Net Framework development, who has extensive knowledge in HTML5 / Ecmascript Single Page development knowing Aurelia or Angular. Rigorous GUI Design review skills.
- At least 3 years of software design in design experience, preferably in complex systems.
- Experience using code writing standards and processes.
- Experience of Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies desirable
Beneficial Technical Experience
- Experience of Agile & Rational Team Concert, a software development team collaboration tool
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer relationship skills.
- Ideally Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or equivalent commercial experience.
- Annual bonus up to 10% of salary
- Relocation assistance (dependant on circumstances)
- Annual pay reviews
- Flexible working environment e.g. work 75 hours over nine days and take every second Friday off without impacting holiday allowance
- A personalised development plan and regular progress reviews
- Professional training and development courses - internal and external
- Secondments for hands-on business and technical experience and learning
- Further and higher education support to gain additional or professional qualifications
- Flexible benefits package including private medical care, critical illness cover etc. (adapt your salary to suit you/your family)
- Pension scheme (salary sacrifice available)
- 25 days annual holiday allowance
- Lifestyle packages that offer goods and services at discounted rates
- Company share scheme
Please note that individuals will need to hold or be eligible for security clearance to SC Level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job