Girls Games (Lead Teacher)
Start Date: September 2018
Contract: Permanent - part time (afternoons)
Our Clients is a leading co-educational school, for pupils aged 2-13 years and has a fantastic resources and is located in beautiful grounds. This role is an exciting opportunity to work within a well-regarded school.
If you are experienced in Girls Games/ Physical Education Teacher, who is highly motivated and looking for a new Games role September 2018, then this is the role for you!
The role focuses primarily on Years 1 to 8 structuring and developing Girl's Games and experience of coaching netball or lacrosse is really welcomed. The role is term time, afternoons only and duties include;
- Be responsible for the organisation of other members of staff teaching Girls' Games.
- To keep a record of each pupil's progress, using school policies to track pupils progress
- To organise matches with other schools and enter individuals and teams for appropriate competitions.
- To keep up to date with all the developments in the teaching of the subject and to develop and encourage links with those teaching the subject in other schools.
- a graduate, with experience of Girls Games/Girls PE
- a passion for games and sports
- have the ability to motivate pupils and have a real enthusiasm for sport
- inspire pupils to achieve high standards
- Explicit experience of managing sporting/physical education (PE) staff
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to or call Usma on
Shortlisting is taking place very soon, with interviews taking place on 26th and 27th February
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
- Physical Education
- PE Teacher
- Head of PE
- Girls Games
- PE Leader