Sales Lead Generator -£20k - £26k + OTE - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a market leader as part of a stimulating and highly successful team. This fast-paced company is ready for someone who has the get up and go to generate opportunities to ensure a rewarding career. This role is ideal for someone who has the confidence to pick up the phone to sell and interact with a broad range of clients.
This is a rewarding role where after just 6 months there is the opportunity to progress within in this exciting organisation to a Business Development role with the title of Sales Opener.
This role comprises of various duties and responsibilities including:
- Ensuring that targets are met, and exceeded, when growing a sales strategy and acquiring new business opportunities
- Promotion of the company’s products and services to a broad range of clients through building and maintaining key relationships with key clients
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and activities
There are several key behaviours and skills that the candidate must possess, including:
- At least 1-year experience within sales
- Talented and confident
- Strong work ethic with passion to achieve targets
- Passionate about achieving targets
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- Flexibility with the ability to work under pressure
- Self-starter with the ability to make a difference through strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- Strong organisational skills and diary management
- Confident on the phone and making cold calls
If successful, this exciting company will offer you a competitive salary (£20k - £26k + OTE), ongoing training, progression, uncapped commission, 22 days holidays, free social events and many more.
Don’t miss out on this exciting and fast paced opportunity!
- Lead Generation
- Phone Skills
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job