Lead Generator - Erith Head Office
Basic Salary of £17k with bonus scheme, OTE of £21,800
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 75,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. Our divisional Field Sales Consultants sell across four main industries; Automotive, Wood, Metal & Construction. Our aim is to drive sales and grow our business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customers.
With strong future growth forecast within the Metal Division, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead Generator to join the Customer Management team. We are looking for an individual who will develop and nurture leads from various GDPR- compliant databases. These leads would be developed to the point where they would be considered as hot leads which can then be passed over to the sales team. The role sits within a busy, professional and customer focused team.
- Responsible for lead generation and scheduling appointments on behalf of the sales team.
- Achieving daily call targets in order to generate quality leads.
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities and efficiently managing a sales pipeline.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous sales experience within a telemarketing/lead generation role is ideal but not essential.
- Must be pro-active and determined.
- Background or knowledge in the Engineering/Metalwork trades would be advantageous.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to converse comfortably at senior level.
- High levels of resilience, tenacity, enthusiasm and drive.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English essential.
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below.
Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team, and fast track your career.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'