Our client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic and motivated Account Manager to join a market leading company. This is a highly target driven role, resulting in excellent benefits and commission structure.
Having excellent communication and organisational skills, plus Microsoft Office skills, candidates should be focused, passionate, determined and keen to develop an already varied skill set.
This Lead Generator and Account Manager will have the following responsibilities;
* Business development
* Approaching targeted marketing campaigns
* Maintaining and upselling current accounts
* Providing professional front of office telephone support
* Sales Administration
* Liaising with suppliers and chasing deliveries
* Maintaining excellent customer relations
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience;
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines
* The ability to tackle both the demanding and routine elements of the role with equal commitment
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written with the confidence to speak to a variety of people and businesses
* A determined and focused approach
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job